York Ag Attends 2023 Alabama Feed & Grain Association Nutrition Seminar
Apr 23, 2023
The AFGA Nutrition Seminar is a annual event that gathers every segment of the feed and grain industries in Alabama.
(York, Pa., April 23, 2023) York Ag, a dynamic supplier of holistic ingredient solutions that optimize animal well-being, will attend the 2023 Alabama Feed & Grain Association Nutrition Seminar in Huntsville, AL (April 26-27, 2023). The Alabama Feed and Grain Association (AFGA) (www.alabamafeedandgrain.com) is a non-profit trade association representing every segment of the feed and grain industries in Alabama. AFGA was organized in 1983 when members of the Alabama Feed Association and Alabama Grain Dealers Association unanimously voted to merge their organizations to form the Alabama Feed and Grain Association.
“We are delighted to interact with AFGA and its members. Attending the Nutrition Seminar is an opportunity to learn from the latest research and developments in the animal nutrition and feed industries,” said Bill Achor, President and CEO of York Ag.
York Ag believes Everyone Deserves a Nutritious Meal®. For more than 30 years, York Ag has been a partner of choice providing holistic feed ingredients and solutions to support multiple animal species such as poultry, dairy and beef cattle, swine, gamebird, equine, pets, and aquaculture. “Our poultry portfolio includes natural ingredients and additives. From gut health and stress mitigation to respiratory health, parasite control and litter management, our solutions are suitable for layers, pullets, broilers, and ABF/NAE broilers, and turkeys,” said Emily Goebel, Territory Sales Representative at York Ag.
The 2023 AFGA Nutrition Seminar will take place on April 26-27 at the Westin Hotel in Huntsville, AL.
To learn more about York Ag and its ingredients portfolio for poultry applications, visit www.yorkag.com/poultry
Holistic Solutions for Poultry Applications
- ALTERNA® POULTRY is a botanical based feed additive to support gastrointestinal health and growth rate. Also available for Organic Production.
- ALTERNA® HTS botanical based additive that provides support to optimize immune and gastric health. Ideal for turkeys. Also available for Organic production.
- AQUAGUT POULTRY is a botanical based liquid product to support digestive function and metabolism.
- CAPS C2PG is a feed additive that helps feed digestibility.
- CAPS OP is a feed additive for organic production to stimulate growth of poultry through a
- synergistic approach.
- SYNBIOTEC® POULTRY botanical based feed additive to support performance by promoting intestinal and microbial health. Available for conventional, organic production, and cocci-vaccine programs.
- PHYTOZEN® is a precision blend of natural essential oils and botanical extracts that support animal well-being and help mitigate the perception of stress.
- FEED FRESH OP is a botanical based product that supports respiratory organs.
- AQUA FRESH is a botanical based product that supports respiratory organs.
- AVIASPECK manages ectoparasites by using a strong aromatic botanical repellant with a toxic effect on insects.
- PARASHIELD LIQUID OP is a botanical based liquid product for drinking water of poultry.
- TENEMAX is a drying agent used to help manage insects in the bedding. Also available for Organic production.
- BIOTANIX® WS microbial supplement to improve the microbiome of poultry litter.
About York Ag
Founded in 1988, York Ag is a dynamic supplier of holistic ingredient solutions that optimize animal well-being. Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, York Ag commercializes its proprietary products YORK CALCIUM CHIPS®, BOVAZYME®, and BOVAZYME® Organic, and carries a wholesome portfolio of national and international brands from diverse feed ingredient manufacturers.